Juan Escar, Sr. Associate Attorney
Juan Escar is a Senior Associate in our insurance litigation department. His particular expertise lies in the area of commercial and residential, property insurance disputes. Mr. Escar has provided counsel to business owners, condominium associations, property managers, and homeowners. He brings his extensive experience in adjusting insurance claims to the practice of law, providing uncompromising representation on behalf of clients with insurance related disputes.
Areas of Practice:
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Condominium Negligence Litigation
- Personal Inury
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Prior to becoming a lawyer, Juan Escar was an Insurance Adjuster for 17 years. In his adjusting work, Mr. Escar adjusted thousands of insurance claims including Hurricane Claims, Fire Claims, Condominium Claims, and Commercial Claims.
- Juan Escar also practices in the area of Condominium Negligence, representing condominium owners in disputes with their Condominium Association.