Jeffrey Welt, Partner
Prior to forming Welt & Reaume, P.A., Jeff was an associate in the litigation department of Akerman Senterfitt. Prior to working at Akerman Senterfitt, Jeff was an Assistant State Attorney in Miami-Dade County, Florida. While a prosecutor, Jeff’s litigation experience ranged from DUI to First Degree Murder. Raised in South Florida, Jeff’s experience includes all aspects of personal injury, criminal law and personal injury, and corporate litigation. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Miami, and his Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University School of Law. He has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1997, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Jeff is a member of the following organizations:
- Florida Bar
- Federal Bar for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- South Broward Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association.
For over 50 years Jeff has called South Florida his home. His hobbies include concerts, motorcycles, tattoos, comedy and fishing. Jeff spends a lot of time relaxing in the Lower Florida Keys with his family.